- Work closely with the National Director, to set and meet the country’s annual objectives with particular regard to the Developing Partnerships, QA and Extending the Award pathways.
- Design, develop and implement the fundraising plan, particularly to support the Development Plan 2010-13; developing and facilitating of best practice in the India and in helping key and established Partners with resources to fulfill their plans.
- Actively contribute to Award Management and development activity within the country.
- Maintain and develop effective and productive relationships with key delivery partnership organisations,
- Proactively provide operational advice and pastoral care support to YES Centres, IOs and emerging National alliance partners in the social and corporate sector as required.
- Coordinate income generation activities and maintain a high level of donor care and service to achieve agreed income targets.
- Produce and coordinate fundraising events.
- Coordinate fundraising research and information management systems.
- Assist with the development of Fundraising strategy, policy and budget.
- Support and maintain volunteers (as appropriate).
RESPONSIBLE TO: Communications Manager RESPONSIBLE FOR: Volunteers assisting on above key objectives.
Working within the parameters of IAYP strategy, and with support and guidance from the Partnerships and the support of volunteers.
- Working in partnership with the Corporate & Award operator initiatives, a minimum increase of 50% in Fundraising income in the first year, with a focus on developing events related income from existing events.
- Working in partnership with the Corporate & Business Partners, to minimum increase in Fundraising income of 100% over the next three years
- Development of an active alumni network with an annual programme of talks and events being undertaken by volunteers by end of first year and a clear progress map for future years
- Implementation of systems that lead to a solid body of research and analysis of internal & external Fundraising trends and performance to inform future strategy and policy development by end of first year, and future development aims mapped and recorded
- A high standard of donor care and service to be evident at all times with a focus on relationship building with key donors.
Empathy with The Award Progamme’s aims and objectives E