Scenario 1 Unhappy child
A) Such type of situation we have yet to face.
B) What can we do if the child is unhappy at school?
● Communication is a key to solving significant obstacles.
● Be positive and think positive.
● Encourage the children to discover what they are passionate about.
● Maintain a positive and cheerful environment for children.
● Stir up children about their goals and ambitions.
● When the children accomplish their goals, let them know you are proud.
● Provide incentives only when needed.
Scenario 2 An Intolerant Student
A) We have not faced this type of situation.
B) How to deal with intolerant Students in Classroom?
● Communicate with parents regarding students' behaviour.
● Keep calm and patient.
● Personally discuss the matter.
● Praise their efforts and achievements.
● Ask them for help.
● Give them duties and responsibilities.
● Imitate their body language, which helps us discover their difficulties.
● Become a role model for students.
● Give them realistic examples to set their own reasonable goals.
● Teachers should provide an autocratic environment.
Ananta (Infinite) @ RKP School Moradabad