- Participation – The Award is open to all regardless of cultural differences
- Development – Young People grow in the Award, even if they don’t recognize it
- Sustainable – The Award does not call for huge resources
- Flexible – It allows for any number of permutations / combinations. Can use local conditions to perfection
- Focus on Success – every Record Book is a story of Success and Achievement
- Reach – The format demonstrated enormous reach to young people in every walk of life
- It is a Marathon not a Sprint! It teaches young people to persevere
- It gives young people two wonderful gifts – Joy and Choice!
- It enables young people to make a real difference in their community
What are you looking for?
What are some of the signposts to success in the Award?
- ► 2023 (106)
- ► 2022 (124)
- ► 2021 (277)
- ► 2020 (755)
- ► 2019 (245)
- ► 2018 (241)
- ► 2017 (97)
- ► 2016 (69)
- ► 2014 (24)
- ► 2013 (72)
- Celebrating 50 years in India
- Minutes of the GAHS meeting held in Kolkata
- National Training Panel (NTP), India
- Award Digest 26th April 2012
- See the photos from the Golden Jubliee Celebrations!
- Know all about the Gold Awardees of 2012
- Message from HRH The Earl of Wessex - 50 year Indi...
- 21st April 2012- Volunteer Recognition
- Gold Awards 2012 - 21st April
- Role of Youth Reps. and work ahead in 2012
- Shubhankar Chaudhry - Gold Awardee 2012, shares
- 50 year celebrations - Ms Sue Walker
- 50 Year Celebrations in India
- Go Do Good Work and Service
- Vote of thanks - 50 year celebrations
- Sandeep Dutt, National Director IAYP India
- HOPING TO CLIMB THE LADDER OF CHANGE- A Residentia...
- Award clothing and souvenirs coming soon
- 50 years of The Award in India and beyond
- National Director at annual IB graduation Ceremony
- @iayp, 13/04/2012 19:43 Good Players
- 50 years of the Award in India
- Award India performance 2011-12
- MESSAGE FOR IAYP INDIA GOLDEN JUBILEE
- Role profile Head YES Project
- What are some of the signposts to success in the A...
- Awardees at The Award Celebration Event at The Doo...
- Gorumara Camp by students of IAYP - Apeejay School...
- ▼ April (28)
- ► 2011 (175)
- ► 2010 (69)